The iMultiMix 8 USB is a sturdy,
compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio
grade 28–bit digital effects, a built–in limiter to avoid distorted
recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport
controls for fast, easy direct–to–iPod recording.
As an important addition to the Alesis line of highly acclaimed mixers, the iMultiMix 8 USB is the first to feature integrated iPod control and recording capability. The iMultiMix 8 USB represents the first mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3 band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package. For ultra–clean live recordings of nearly any performance, including home studios, musicians, podcasters, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 8 USB is an ideal solution.
Once recordings are completed simply use the convenient transfer to iTunes feature to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OS X or Windows XP or Vista without need for a special driver or complicated set–up. All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz.
The iMultiMix 8 USB can also playback music from the iPod, and mix your live performance instantly with the iPod. This makes the iMultiMix 8 USB perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, while mixing sound sources all in one compact, convenient place.
iPod, iTunes, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Integrated recording for iPod Classic, 5th gen. (Video), and 2nd or 3rd gen. iPod nano
- Four high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and ¼” balanced)
- 48V phantom power
- Built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings
- 16-Bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz recording to computer
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 on-board, 28-bit digital effects – Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay
- Three band per channel EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE recording software included
- Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista compatible
- PC running Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit) or Mac running OS9 or higher
- One available USB1.1 port or higher
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|iMultiMix 8 USB - QuickStart Guide
|iMultiMix 8 USB - Reference Manual
|iMultiMix 8 USB - Product Overview
|Cubase LE - Setup Guide [RevB]
A step-by-step walkthrough for registering and setting up Cubase LE with a variety of Alesis products.
|iPod Compatibility Chart [v1.6]
|MultiMix Mixers - List of Internal Effects Programs
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|ASIO4All - Optional ASIO Driver for Windows [v2.10]
This Alesis audio interface is a plug-and-play device, which means that no additional drivers need to be installed to use it with your computer. If you use ASIO compatible audio software on your Windows PC, this optional ASIO driver can be used to offer additional configuration options such as latency and buffer adjustments.