High resolution mixer with Multichannel USB 2.0 audio interface
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra–fast, low–latency, 24–bit/44.1–96kHz (with high–end A/D and D/A conversion) multi–channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low–noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio–grade 28–bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high–quality audio to your computer fast and easy.
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award–winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box.
- 18 direct outputs to your computer for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- Eight High–gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4”
- Four stereo, balanced 1/4" inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28-bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi–effects
- 3–band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Smooth 60mm faders
- 24–bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high–end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 Audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- User Manual
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.8
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) , Vista (SP1; 32 bit or 64 bit), or XP (SP2)
- USB 2.0 Port
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 - QuickStart Guide
|MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 - Reference Manual
|MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 - Product Overview
|MultiMix Mixers - List of Internal Effects Programs
|Cubase LE - Setup Guide [RevB]
A step-by-step walkthrough for registering and setting up Cubase LE with a variety of Alesis products.
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Windows 32 Bit Drivers [v2.9.13]
Driver version v2.9.13 for 32 bit versions of Windows 7, Vista and XP.
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Windows 64 Bit Drivers [v2.9.13]
Driver version v2.9.13 for 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Vista .
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Windows Vista/XP 32 Bit Drivers [v2.8.12]
Driver version v2.8.12 - This version shipped on DVD with your mixer. Windows XP and Vista (32 bit only).
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Firmware Update for Windows [v1.10]
|MultiMix USB 2.0 Macintosh Driver [v3.2.0]
This update adds compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Users running an earlier version of OS X do not need to install this update. Published 07.17.2014.
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Macintosh Driver [v2.1.18]
This update adds compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Users running an earlier version of OS X do not need to install this update. Published 08.20.2012.
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Macintosh Drivers [v2.0.2]
This release adds support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Published 08.25.2011.
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Macintosh Drivers [v1.6.6]
This update adds compatibility with Mac OS 10.5.6. Users who are running earlier versions of the Mac OS do not need to install this update.
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Macintosh Drivers [v1.5.0]
PowerPC & Intel Mac compatible
Compatible with OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and 10.5 "Leopard"
Please read this special note regarding this driver
|MultiMix USB 2.0 - Firmware Update for Macintosh [v1.10a]
PowerPC & Intel Mac compatible.