Get Total Expressive Control of your MIDI Software and Hardware.
Take commanding, tactile control over any parameter of your favorite music software with the QX61. Through a standard USB connection, the QX61 receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to your Mac, PC or iOS* software, or MIDI hardware device of choice. Punch out a drumbeat on great-feeling pads, open up a filter with smooth, tight knobs, or adjust volume and playback of sequencing software with long faders and snappy buttons. QX61's immense parameter control and velocity-sensitive keyboard get your hands off of the mouse and into the action for a more efficient, visceral music-making experience.
With a 61-note keyboard, the QX61's pitch range is perfect for performing with software instruments and samplers while still remaining highly portable. Plus, the Q61 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX61's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once!
The QX61's array of assignable controls work with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX61's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX61 comes with Ableton Live Lite software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You’ll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Take full control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX61 from Alesis.
Find an Alesis dealer now.
*Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q61, also sold separately. Ableton is a trademark of Ableton AG.
- 61 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys
- 3 keyboard zones allow splits, layers, or both
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels add expression
- 4 dynamic drum pads can trigger loops, samples, and sounds
- 8 assignable faders access mixing and other parameters
- 8 assignable knobs provide hands-on tweaking
- 6 dedicated transport control buttons
- 20 presets save and recall your favorite settings
- Octave and transpose buttons—play in any range or key
- Informative custom backlit LCD
- Sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- USB MIDI & USB power provide single-cable convenience
- 2 MIDI outs (Keyboard, Computer); 9V DC input allows stand-alone use
- Ignite music creation software from AIR Music Tech
- Ableton Live Lite software
- QX61 Keyboard Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Software (Download)
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Ignite provides a refreshingly original and musician-centric way to quickly capture, combine, and arrange your musical ideas. The intuitive graphic interface encourages you to experiment and explore new directions. Smart MIDI Chord and Phrase Players empower your ideas and bring them to life through over 275 superior instruments sounds created by AIR Music Technology. When you’re ready to collaborate with other musicians or take your ideas to the next level, you can share them through SoundCloud, or export your WAV and MIDI files and import them into Pro Tools—or any DAW software. Best of all, Ignite offers seamless integration with your Alesis keyboard controller, with no set-up chores to perform.
Click here to learn more about Ignite.