The perfect choice for aspiring drummers everywhere.
The Alesis DM6 USB Kit (Formerly DM6 Kit) highlights the best of Alesis' 20 years of experience in professional electronic percussion gear. This electronic drum set features a completely new sound module with 108 quality drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. Its pads feel great and its hardware and rack system are high quality.
UNMISTAKABLE ALESIS FEEL
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 USB Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 USB Kit's pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot, or something totally different like a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 USB Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and kick pad for your personal feel.
The DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away. You can edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds. You get 10 presets and 5 custom slots. In addition to the sounds in the DM6 module, there's a USB output that sends the notes you play out as MIDI signal, so you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack, or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
The DM6 has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out. You can also connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with the DM6's stereo input jack.
The DM6 module has a metronome, an essential tool for keeping steady time whether you're practicing alone or with a band. The DM6 also has a built-in sequencer with 40 preset music tracks for play along.
A drumset is only as strong as its weakest link. The DM6 USB Kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack. The standard 1 1/2" tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals.
Get more than you ever thought possible with the DM6 USB Kit.
BFD is a trademark of FXpansion Audio UK Ltd.
Toontrack is a registered trademark of Toontrack.
Reason is a trademark of Propellerhead Software AB.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
- DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
- Velocity sensitive for natural, musical response
- Comes with bass drum pedal and drumsticks
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- (1) DM6 drum sound module
- (1) DMPad Kick Pad with stand
- (1) DMPedal single kick pedal
- (1) DMHat Pedal hi-hat pedal
- (1) DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad
- (3) DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads
- (3) DMPad 12" Cymbals
- (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
- (1) Drum key
- (2) Drumsticks
- (1) Assembly instructions/quick start guide
- DMPad Kick Pad with stand (with pedal)
- DMHat Pedal hi-hat controller (open/closed)
- DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad (snare)
- 3 DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads (toms)
- 3 DMPad 12" Cymbals (hi-hat, crash, and ride)
- Kits: 10 Preset, 5 User Kits
- Patterns: 40 Preset, 1 User
- Sounds: 108
- Inputs: 1/8" stereo mix-in, 25-pin D-sub for cable snake
- Outputs: 1/8" stereo master, 1/8" headphone
- USB for trigger-to-MIDI interface
- Power: 9V DC 500mA, Pin-Positive, adapter included
Shipping Dimensions: 33.8"(D) x 22.4"(W) x 13"(H)
Shipping Weight: 48 lbs.
Can I use the DM6 Kit with a different drum module?You will need to purchase separate 1/4" cables to connect the pad and cymbal triggers to your module or interface since the DM6 module uses its own special "snake"-style connector instead of having several separate cables. (Note: Be sure to use TRS cables for the snare drum and hi-hat control/pedal. The other pads and cymbals use TS cables.)
The included DM6 module can also be used as a trigger-to-MIDI interface (see manual for details).
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|DM6 Module - Reference Manual [RevE]
|DM6 Kit - Product Overview
|DM6 Kit - Assembly Guide [RevC]
|DM6 - Troubleshooting Kick Drum Trigger Input
|DM6 Module - Sound list
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|DM6 Module - Firmware Update [v06]
DM6 Firmware Update Installer for Windows. Updated 04.26.2012