- What is included in the box?
- How many built-in voices are included?
- Can I split my keyboard with multiple voices?
- How many preset songs does the Talent 61 MKII ship with?
- What is Skoove and where do I find it?
- What batteries are required to power the keyboard?
- How do I use the Rhythm Control feature?
- How do I use the Recording Function?
- How do I use the Rhythm Programming feature?
- Further Technical Support
The Talent 61 MKII comes with the following items:
- Talent 61 MKII
- 12VDC 2A power supply
- Music rest
- Skoove coupon
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty manual
The Talent 61 MKII has 320 built-in sounds with layer and split modes.
Yes! You can layer multiple sounds together in “Layer” mode, or split two sounds across the keyboard in “Split” mode.
The Talent 61 MKII has 100 play along songs and the ability to record your own with the User Record mode.
Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano--- featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalog filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one on one support to answer any of your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
Your keyboard includes a coupon code for a free 3-month Premium Subscription to Skoove. Look for a card in the box for your promotional code and navigate to the Skoove website to start your subscription:
The Talent 61 requires 6 "AA" batteries when not using the power adapter.
- Press the Start/Stop button to start the accompaniment rhythm.
- Play the keys on the keyboard
- Press the Fill-in button for a quick intermediate rhythm part to begin playing.
- Press the Start/Stop button to stop the accompaniment rhythm.
- Press the Rec button to start recording. When the memory is full, the screen will display “FUL”, and recording will automatically stop.
- During the recording process, press Play to stop recording. Press Play again to play the recorded notes.
- Press Play again to stop playback.
- Note: The recorded notes will be erased when recording is started again or when the keyboard is turned off.
- Press the Prog button and start programming the rhythm by playing each note in the pattern, one at a time.
- Press Play to stop programming and hear the programmed rhythm.\
- Press the Prog button again to disable the programming function and erase the programming data.
- Note: The programmed rhythm will be erased when programming is performed again or if the keyboard is turned off.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.