Plug, record, and play.
The USB Recording Kit combines some of our most popular gear and Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 digital audio workstation software into a complete package that turns your computer into a portable recording studio. Your Mac or PC with two USB ports and a pair of mic cables are all you need to get started recording today.
Connect the AM2 condenser microphones to the iO|2 digital-audio interface, and you can record high-quality audio into your computer using included Steinberg Cubase LE 4 software. Monitor your sessions and playback with the accurate, clean output of M1Active 320 USB. No extra sound cards, no special connectors or adapters, and no software drivers are needed.
MATCHED STEREO PAIR OF CONDENSER MICS
Low profile, miniature cardioid condensers with switchable pad and high-pass filter capture the nuance and subtlety that separate good recordings from great ones.
FLEXIBLE DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDING INTERFACE
Two XLR-1/4” combo inputs with TRS inserts are mic/line-level switchable and provide 48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
TWO-WAY ACTIVE STUDIO MONITORS
One-inch silk dome tweeter and three-inch lightweight woofer in magnetically shielded design enables worry-free placement near computer monitors, televisions, and hard drives.
Stereo mic mount included. Mic stand not included.
- Matched pair of AM2 cardioid condenser microphones capture excellent detail
- Interface has two XLR-1/4” inputs with TRS inserts for comprehensive connectivity
- Compact, portable studio monitors provide professional-sound quality
- High-quality 24-bit/48kHz analog-to-digital conversion
- Headphone outputs on iO|2 and M1Active 320 USB
- Easy-to-learn, powerful recording software
- Inputs: XLR - 1/4" combo, TRS inserts
- Outputs: XLR - 14" combo, stereo headphone
- USB class compliant
- ADC: 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz
- DAC: 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: OS 8
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- Two USB ports
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|USB Recording Kit Product Overview
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|ASIO4All - Optional ASIO Driver for Windows [v2.10]
This Alesis audio interface is a plug-and-play device, which means that no additional drivers need to be installed to use it with your computer. If you use ASIO compatible audio software on your Windows PC, this optional ASIO driver can be used to offer additional configuration options such as latency and buffer adjustments.